Sean is a dedicated and ambitious entrepreneur, investor, advisor, and philanthropist fueled by a drive to innovate and create change. Born and raised in Silicon Valley, a strong sense of entrepreneurship was all around him.After graduating from The University of Southern California (USC),he did a stint at SalesForce in enterprise sales focusing on large consumer-facing enterprise accounts, including Sony, Gap Inc, Under Armour, Nike, Forever 21, Wynn Hotels, but decided entrepreneurship was his path.He started one of the first mission driven equity crowdfunds, GenYrator, with the goal of helping to impact the businesses of young people by connecting them with affinity groups. He sold the company two years later.Next, he helped StartEngine launch their first Regulation A platform. StartEngine has established themselves as LA’s largest tech accelerator, investing in 60+ companies over the last 3 years.He moved to New York City to help create an incubator space for entrepreneurs. Most recently, he came together with Mason Borda, the founder of TokenSoft, to Head East Coast Operations for the company.He was in the running for Forbes 30 under 30 in 2014 and has been featured in Entrepreneur and Crowdfunding magazine.He is available to be on a panel or moderate on following topics:
- The regulatory landscape around token sales
- How to do a secure token sale – problems to avoid
- Utility vs. Security tokens
- ICO’s, the good, the bad, the ugly
- All facets of blockchain
- CryptocurrenciesAbout TokenSoftTokenSoft is a white label token sale platform that provides the tools necessary to run a stable, compliant, and secure token sale. It services startups, enterprises, funds, and investment banks. It is the leading end to end taken sale platform, built on security, compliance and reliability.