The Future of Money, Governance, and Law May 16th 6PM-8PM 205 Hudson St WeWork.
Speakers to be announced
- In 2019, 90 GBA chapters around the world (click on “Map” view) will be hosting panel discussions on the Future of Money, Governance & the Law.
- Each GBA Working Group will also be asked to develop a position paper on the future of money, governance and the law from each of the perspective.
- Written summaries of the panel discussions will be collected.
- The panel discussions will be recorded (audio and video). The audio will be released on the GBA Podcast Channel (coming soon). The video will be compiled into a documentary on the future of money, governance and the law. The documentary will be made available to major networks for distribution on conventional media platforms.
- All of this information will be compiled and presented at the annual conference to be held in Washington, DC. We will use virtual reality technologies to allow GBA members from around the world to participate in the event.
- We will also publish The Government Blockchain Association’s Annual Report on the Future of Money, Governance & the Law to be published at the end of 2019.